转自:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/16432060/
Like a deadened nerve which never calms down,
就像一根衰弱但永不会镇静的神经
my body ’s arching under this sputtering noise :
我的身体在这爆裂的噪音中扭曲
remains of wings mingled with bones
留下骨头与风厮磨
that wind divides and scatters, in secret.
那风悄悄地将他们分成碎片
Immured fluid beauty, in my gold casket of ruins,
被禁闭的美人,在我黄金的废墟之宝匣中
like a pearl, I fall asleep.
如同蚌中孕育的珍珠,我沉沉睡去
Between sky and earth your shadow’s dissolving deep down inside me
在天地间,你的影深深将我溶解
In this day-nigth / slow death agony...
在这日夜渐渐死去的痛苦中
You give yourself up to the secret of my lips,
你沉缅于我唇边的秘密
and discover an urn to my viscera.
找到了盛放我内脏的尸骨罐
Long floating strings lost in black waters,
漂浮的长绳浸没在黑水之中
sweeping away our memories.
将我们的记忆一扫而空
Remorse is like this clear noise of the ink shunning me.
悔恨就像这清晰的墨一般的噪声,躲避着我 [翻译这句我纠结了- -怎么都不通嘛。。。]
Half-moon eye, where to hide myself ?
半月儿似的眼,我该往哪儿躲?
I give myself up to the driving rain,while my teeth are squeezing you.
当我的牙噬咬你时,我身处急雨之中
Remorse is like this dull noise of the hammer hitting you.
悔恨就像这沉闷的噪声,锤一般地击打着你
There, beauty takes form only at dead of night.
在那儿,美人只在深夜出现
- 专辑:Inhuman
- 歌手:Die Form
- 歌曲:Inhuman