Why are there so many songs about rainbows为何有这么多有关彩虹岛歌曲
and what's on the other side? 彩虹的另一面到底是什么
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions, 彩虹是远景,但不是幻影
and rainbows have nothing to hide. 彩虹没有什么隐藏
So we've been told and some choose to believe it. 我们都听见过,而有些人选择去相信
I know they're wrong, wait and see. 我知道他们是错的,我们等着瞧吧
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.总有一天我们会找到,那彩虹的联想
The lovers, the dreamers and me. 情侣,梦想家,和我
What's so amazing that keeps us star gazing 是什么如此美妙,让我们不断看星星
and what do we think we might see? 我们到底想要看到什么
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. 总有一天我们会找到,那彩虹的联想
The lovers, the dreamers and me. 情侣,梦想家,和我
All of us under its spell. We know that it's probably magic. 我们所有的人,在彩虹的魔法下,我们知道那可能是法术
Have you been half asleep and have you heard voices? 你有没有试过半睡半醒,有没有听过有声音呼唤你
I've heard them calling my name. 我听见他们呼唤我的名字
Is this the sweet sound that called the young sailors. 那是否呼唤年轻水手的甜美之音
The voice might be one and the same. 可能是同一声音
I've heard it too many times to ignore it. 我听过无数次并且漠视
It's something that I'm supposed to be. 那应该是我该做的事情
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. 总有一天我们会找到,那彩虹的联想
The lovers, the dreamers and me. 情侣,梦想家,和我
- 专辑:Peter Cincotti
- 歌手:Peter Cincotti
- 歌曲:Rainbow Connection