You're A Big Girl Now
Our conversation was short and sweet
我们曾经的谈话平淡而甜蜜
It nearly swept me off-a my feet
这几乎让我固步自封
And I'm back in the rain oh oh
如今我回来了,在雨中
And you're on dry land
而你在那,在干爽的地界里
You made it there somehow
你莫名如此,走到那里
You're a big girl now.
你现在是一个大女孩了
Bird on the horizon sitting on the fence
地平线那端的鸟儿息坐在围栏上
He's singing his song for me at his own expense
他卖力为我唱着他的歌
And I'm just like that bird oh oh
而我就像那只鸟
Singing just for you
只为你而唱
I hope that you can hear
我希望你能听得到
Hear me singing through these tears.
借这些泪水听到我正在歌唱
Time is a jet plane it moves so fast
时间像是架喷气式飞机,走的好快
Oh but what a shame if all we've shared can't last
哦,可惜我们曾经共度的一切不能长存
I can change I swear oh oh
我会改变我发誓
See what you can do
看你会怎么做
I can make it through
我能做的到
You can make it too.
你也做的到
Love is so simple to quote a phrase
爱是这么的简单,像一个比喻
You've known it all the time I'm learning it these days
你一直了解其中的奥秘,而我在这段日子才有所领悟
Oh I know where I can find you oh oh
哦,我知道去哪里找得到你
In somebody's room
某个人的房间里
It's a price I had to pay
这是我应付的代价
You're a big girl all the way.
你一直是那个大女孩
A change in the weather is known to be extreme
天气变化起来是风云乍起,一夜天变
But what's the sense of changing horses in midstream ?
但在历程中经历这样的更迭转折,又意义何为
I'm going out of my mind oh oh
我难以忍受
With a pain that stops and starts
走走停停的折磨
Like a corkscrew to my heart
像心头悬着刀刃
Ever since we've been apart.
从我们分开后
--14.01.13
- 专辑:Blood on the Tracks
- 歌手:Bob Dylan
- 歌曲:You're a Big Girl Now