As far as my eyes can see..
在我的视线所及
There are shadows approaching me..
阴影不断向我逼近
And to those I left behind
覆盖了我遗留的痕迹
I wanted you to know
我曾要你知道
You've always shared my deepest thoughts
你一直分享着我最深的思绪
You follow where I go
你跟随着我的足迹
And oh, Oh
When I'm old and wise
智者老矣
Bitter words mean little to me
残酷的言语对我已毫无意义
Autumn winds will blow right through me
秋风将会吹透我的身体
And someday
某一天
In the mist of time
在这时间的雾翳
When they asked me if I knew you
当他们问我是否认识你
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine
我会微笑着诉说我们曾经的友谊
And the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
眼中已消散了悲凄
Oh when I'm old and wise
Oh 智者老矣
As far as my eyes can see..
在我的视线所及
There are shadows surrounding me..
阴影在我四周密无缝隙
And to those I leave behind
覆盖我遗留的痕迹
I want you all to know
我要你知道
You've always shared my darkest hours
你一直分享着我最阴暗的记忆
I'll miss you when I go
我会思念你,当我离去
And oh,
When I'm old and wise
智者老矣
Heavy words that tossed and blew me
沉重的话语折磨我的心绪
Like autumn winds will blow right through me
就像秋风吹透我的身体
And someday,
某一天
In the mists of time
在这时间的雾翳
When they ask you if you knew me
当他们问你是否认识我
Remember that you were a friend of mine
不要忘记我们曾经的友谊
As the final curtain falls before my eyes
当最后的幕布垂落我的眼底
Oh when I'm old and wise
oh 智者老矣
As far as my eyes can see...
在我的视线所及
- 专辑:비열한 거리 O.S.T
- 歌手:조영욱
- 歌曲:Old And Wise