*巫奇是剧中的布袋妖怪,他故意叫圣诞老人为“生蛋老人”。
Oogie Boogie:巫奇唱
Well, well, well, what have we here?【好,好,好,我们这来了谁?】
Sandy Claws, huh?【生蛋老人,哈?】
Oh, I'm really scared【喔,我好怕哦!】
So you're the one everybody's talkin' about, ha, ha 【你就是大伙都在谈论的家伙?哈哈...】
You're jokin', you're jokin' 【你搞笑吧,你这是在搞笑吧】
I can't believe my eyes【我都不敢相信我的眼睛了】
You're jokin me, you gotta be【你耍我 呢吧,一定是的!】
This can't be the right guy 【肯定是搞错人了】
He's ancient, he's ugly 【他都老掉牙了,还那么丑】
I don't knoe which is worse【我都不知道哪一点更糟糕】
I might just split a seam now 【如果我一开始没笑死】
If I don't die laughing first 【我肯定要内伤了】(原句:线都裂开了)
When Mr. Oogie Boogie says 【当本巫奇先生说】
There's trouble close at hand 【你摊着大事了】
You'd better pay attention now 【你就要注意了】
'Cause I'm the Boogie Man 【因为我是摇摆魔人】
And if you aren't shakin' 【所以你还不颤抖】
Then something's very wrong 【就大错特错了】
'Cause this may be the last time now 【因为现在也许会变成最后一次】
That you hear the boogie song, ohhh 【你听到这摇摆曲,喔~】
Three Bats: Ohhh 三只蝙蝠合唱【喔~】
Oogie Boogie: Ohhh 巫奇唱【喔~】
Seven Lizards: Ohhh 七只蜥蜴合唱【喔~】
Oogie Boogie: Ohhh 巫奇唱【喔~】
Seven Lizards: Ohhh, he's the Oogie Boogie Man 七只蜥蜴合唱【喔~他是巫奇摇摆魔人】
Oogie Boogie: Well if I'm feelin' antsy 巫奇唱【好,如果我觉得闷】
And there's nothin' much to do 【又闲得慌】
I might just cook a special batch 【我就做点...】
Of snake and spider stew 【炖蛇和蜘蛛之类的特色菜】
And don't ya know one thing 【别忘了还有一件事】
That would make it work so nice? 【加什么料会更加美味?】
A roly-poly Sandy Claws to add a little spice 【加一点圆滚滚的生蛋老人作调料啦!】
Three Skeltons: Ohhh 三个骷髅合唱【喔~】
Oogie Boogie: Oh, yeah 巫奇唱【喔~】
Three Bats: Ohhh 三只蝙蝠合唱【喔~】
Oogie Boogie: Ohhh 巫奇唱【喔~】
Three Bats: Ohhh 三只蝙蝠合唱【喔~】
Oogie Boogie & Three Skeltons: 巫奇和三个骷髅合唱
Oh, yeah, I'm/he's the Oogie Boogie Man 【喔吔~我/他就是巫奇摇摆魔人】
Santa: Release me now 圣诞老人【现在就放了我】
Or you must face the dire consequences 【不然你就要面对可怕的后果】
The children are expexting me 【孩子们都在期待我】
So please come, to your senses 【所以请你理智点吧】
Oogie Boogie: You're jokin', you're jokin' 巫奇唱【你搞笑吧,你搞笑呢吧!】
I can't believe my ears 【我不敢相信我的耳朵】
Would someone shut this fella up 【谁来闭上这老家伙的嘴】
I'm drownin' in my tears 【眼泪都快把我淹死了】
It's funny, I'm laughing 【太搞笑了,我停不下来】
You really are too much 【你过分了喔】
And now, with your permission 【现在,在你的允许下】
I'm going to do my stuff 【我要干我的正事了】
Santa: What are you going to do? 圣诞老人【你要干什么?】
Oogie Boogie: I'm gonna do the best I can 巫奇唱【我要尽我所能】
Oh, the sound of rollin' dice 【喔~这轮盘的声音】
To me is music in the aIr 【是回荡在空中的音乐】
'Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man 【因为我是赌徒巫奇魔人】
Although I don't play fair 【所以我从来不玩什么公平】
It's much more fun, I must confess 【太有趣了,我必须悔过】
When lives are on the line 【命悬一线什么的】
Not mine, of course, but yours, old boy 【不是我的喔当然的啦!而是你的命啊,老小孩!】
Now that'd be just fine 【妥妥的】
Santa: Release me fast or you will have to answer for this heinous act
圣诞老人【快放了我,你这行径太无耻了】
Oogie Boogie: Oh, brother, you're something 巫奇唱【喔,老兄,你行啊】
You put me in a spin 【你搞晕我了】
You aren't comprehending 【你一直都没搞清楚】
The position 【你现在...】
That you're in 【的位置啊】
It's hopeless, you're finished 【没指望的,你完蛋了!】
You haven't got a prayer 【你还没祈祷吧】
'Cause I'm Mr. Oogie Boogie 【因为我是巫奇先生】
And you ain't going nowhere【让你哪也去不了】
- 专辑:The Nightmare Before Christmas
- 歌手:Danny Elfman
- 歌曲:Oogie Boogie's Song