Whenever we kiss
每当我们相吻时
I worry and wonder
我担心想知道
Your lips maybe near
你的嘴唇也许靠近
But where is your heart?
但是你的心在哪里?
It's always like this
总是这样子
I worry and wonder
我担心想知道
You're close to me here
你在这里离我很近
But where is your heart?
但是你的心在那里?
It's a sad thing to realize
这是一件令人难过的事
That you've a heart that never melts
你有一颗不会融化的心
When we kiss,do you close your eyes
当我们相吻的时候,你闭上眼睛吗
Pretending that I'm someone else?
假装我是其他人?
You must break the spell
你一定要打破
This cloud that I'm under
这片我头顶上的乌云
So please won't you tell
所以请告诉我
Darling,where is your heart?
亲爱的,你的心在哪里?
PS:翻译源自“百度一下,你就知道”.....⌒_⌒♡
- 专辑:Lean That Way Forever
- 歌手:Ai Phoenix
- 歌曲:The Song from Moulin Rouge (Where Is Your Heart?)