I took my love, I took it down 怀揣着我的爱,我将它放下
I climbed a mountain and I turned around 爬上一座山,然后转身
And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills 我看到自己的映像在大雪包围的山里
Till the landslide brought me down 直到山峰崩塌将我带下
Oh, mirror in the sky, what is love?哦,天空之境,什么才是爱?
Can the child within my heart rise above? 在我内心中的孩子能够克服困难么?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides? 我可以在变换的海洋潮汐中自有的航行穿梭么
Can I handle the seasons of my life? 我可以掌控自己人生的四季变换么?
Well, I've been afraid of changing 好吧,我的确害怕改变
'Cause I've built my life around you 应为我已经在你的身边建立了自己的生活
But time makes you bolder 但是时光让你离我越来越远
Even children get older and I'm getting older, too 甚至孩子们都开始长大了,我也变老了
Well, I've been afraid of changing 好吧,我的却害怕改变
'Cause I've built my life around you 应为我已经在你的身边建立了自己的生活
But time makes you bolder 但是时光让你离我越来越远
Even children get older and I'm getting older, too 甚至孩子们都开始长大了,我也变老了
Yes, I'm getting older, too 是的,我也开始变老了
Oh, take my love, take it down 怀揣着我的爱,我将它放下
Climb a mountain and turn around爬上一座山,并且转过身
And if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills 如果你看见我的映像在那大雪包围的山里
Well, the landslide will bring it down 那么,山崩将会将它带下
- 专辑:Breakfast on the Morning Tram
- 歌手:Stacey Kent
- 歌曲:Landslide