So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell
所以,所以你以为可以分辨天堂与地狱吗?
Blue skies from pain
在蓝天中看到痛楚?
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
你能区分绿茵和冰冷的铁轨吗?
A smile from a veil?
能看到遮掩下的笑容吗?
Do you think you can tell?
你以为你能做到吗?
And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
他们是否曾以幽灵交换你的英雄?
Hot ashes for trees?
以炙热的灰烬交换茵茵绿树?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
以滚烫的空气交换清凉的微风?
Cold comfort for change?
以毫无温度的慰藉交换一场变革?
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war
你又是否放弃了成为奋战的一员,
For a lead role in a cage?
甘愿成为牢笼里的傀儡主角?
How I wish, how I Wish You Were Here
我多么愿你,多么愿你在此
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl
我们不过是两个在鱼缸中游弋的迷失灵魂
Year after year
年复又一年
Running over the same old ground
在这个老场子匆匆来去
What have we found?
我们得到了什么?
The same old fears
还是一样的恐惧
Wish You Were Here
唯愿你在此
- 专辑:In the Flesh Live
- 歌手:Roger Waters
- 歌曲:Wish You Were Here (Live)