JERUSALEM
And did those feet in ancient time
是否有远古时代的足印
Walk upon England’s mountains green?
走向英格兰的绿色山川间?
And was the holy lamb of god
能否见到上帝的神圣羔羊
On England’s pleasant pastures seen?
在英格兰晴朗的牧场之上
And did the countenance divine
神圣的面容是否还在闪光
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
光照笼罩在云雾弥漫的山脉上
And was jerusalem builded here
圣城和平城市是否建立在这里
Among those dark satanic mills?
在黑暗撒旦的磨坊间
Bring me my bow of burning gold!
赐予我,燃烧金色的弓
Bring me my arrows of desire!
赐予我,充满欲望的箭
Bring me my spear!oh’clouds unfold!
赐予我,我的长枪,我让乌云消散
Bring me my chariots of fire!
赐予我,烈火的战车
I will not cease from mental fight;
我的精神斗争永不停息
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
也不会让手中的剑停止战斗
Till we have built jerusalem
直到我们把圣城和平城市
In England’s green and pleasant land
建立在英格兰绿色怡人的土地上。
- 专辑:My World
- 歌手:Inigo Byrne
- 歌曲:Jerusalem