Enya: China Roses
Who can tell me if we have heaven,
谁能告诉我我们是否真的拥有天堂
who can say the way it should be;
谁能为我指明去那的路
Moonlight holly, the Sappho Comet,
神圣的月光,莎孚(公元前6世纪前后的希腊女诗人)彗星
Angel's tears below a tree.
天使的眼泪掉落在树下
You talk of the break of morning
当你眺望新的曙光
as you view the new aurora,
你谈到了破晓的黎明
Cloud in crimson, the key of heaven,
赤红的朝霞,打开天堂之门的钥匙
one love carved in acajou.
一份爱被深刻在桃花心木上
One told me of China Roses,
有人告诉我月季
One a Thousand nights and one night,
它需要经过一千零一个夜晚长成
Earth's last picture, the end of evening:
地球上最后的画面,夜的尽头
hue of indigo and blue.
深紫蓝的色彩
A new moon leads me to
woods of dreams and I follow.
一轮新的月亮指引我去充满希望的森林
我跟随着她
A new world waits for me;
一个新的世界在等待我
my dream, my way.
我的梦想,我的路
I know that if I have heaven
我懂得了原来我拥有天堂
there is nothing to desire.
在那儿渴望得到的东西无关紧要
Rain and river, a world of wonder
雨水和河流,一个充满奇迹的世界
may be paradise to me.
也许对我来说这就是天堂
我看见升起的太阳...我看见天上的星星...
- 专辑:Paint the Sky with Stars: The Best of Enya
- 歌手:Enya
- 歌曲:China Roses