Think you own whatever land you land on 你觉得你拥有你所驻足的每一方土地
Earth is just a dead thing you can claim 大地只不过是你能占有的死物
But I know every rock and tree and creature 但我知道每块石头、每棵树、每个生物
Has a life, has a spirit, has a name 都有生命,有灵性,有名字。
Think the only people who are people 你以为外表与思考方式与你同出一辙的
Are the people who look and think like you 才称之为人类
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger 但假如你跟随陌生人的脚步
You learn things you never knew ,you never knew 你就会有意想不到的收获。
Have you ever heard the wolf cry 你可曾听到,野狼向着冷月哀嚎?
to the blue corn moon?
Or ask the grinning bobcat why he grinned 可曾询问,山猫为何咧嘴而笑?
Can you sing with all the voices 你能否与大山的声音彼此唱和?
of the mountains?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? 你能否绘尽风的万种颜色?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? 你能否绘尽风的万种颜色?
Come run the hidden pinetrails of the forest 来吧,在隐秘的林间小路上尽情奔跑
Come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth 来吧,尝尝自然生长的浆果甘甜滋味
Come roll in all the riches all around you 看吧,丰腴的大自然簇拥在你周围
And for once never wonder what they're worth 但这一次请不要计算它们的价值
The rainstorm and the rivers are my brothers 暴雨河流是我的兄弟
And the heron and the otter are my friends 苍鹭水獭是我的朋友
And we are all connected to each other 大千万物,皆彼此紧紧相连
In a circle in a hoop that never ends 造物的链条往复循环,生生不息
How high does the sycamore grow 如果你砍掉枫树
If you cut it down, then you'll never know 你永远不会知道它能长多高
And you'll never hear the wolf cry 你将永远听不到野狼向着冷月哀嚎
To the blue corn moon
Or whether we are white or copper-skinned 不论我们的皮肤是黑是白抑或黄
We need to sing with all the voices of the mountains我们需要与万籁的萧声彼此唱和,
To paint with all the colors of the wind 绘出风中的七彩。
You can own the Earth and still all you'll own is earth ,until you can paint with all the colors of the wind
当你绘出风中的七彩,才可以真正拥有地球。
- 专辑:The Disney Album
- 歌手:Michael Crawford
- 歌曲:Colors of the Wind