[Wisdom: ] 智慧:
I deny thee entrance in my beautiful garden
我严禁你进入我美丽的花园
For it is not thee who hath corrupted mankind, than who?
如果你不是腐败堕落的人类,那么谁是?
Thou shalt spend the eternity in contemplation... of thy sins
你将在罪恶的永恒沉思中度过
[The Beautiful: ] 美丽的妇人:
O please, sorrow and remorse, I beg of thee
噢不,我悲痛又懊悔,我乞求你
Have pity, I do repent, show thy mercy upon me
可怜我,我已经忏悔,请怜悯我
Grant me passage beyond my hateful life
允许我远离我可憎的生命
[Wisdom: ] 智慧:
Foolish one, I cannot allow thy soul to remain free
愚蠢的人,我再也不能能使你的灵魂自由
I do pity thee, yet you are beyond my grasp
我很同情你,可惜我再也无法帮助你
You belong to the other, I cannot sever that which binds thee
你现在属于另一个人,我无法切断他对你的约束
To enter my kingdom, thou must first cleanse thy soul
若进入我的王国,你必须先洗净你的灵魂
[The Beautiful: ] 美丽的妇人:
Hath I never sailed upon infinite shores of sin
我决不在无限的罪恶海岸边航行
The inner glory suppressed only by the shadow of fear
内心的光荣只被恐惧的阴影封禁
To find oneself buried so deeply in uncertainty
自我被深埋于变化无常下
The delicate threads of hope tirelessly fray...
而脆弱的希望之线紧悬
Am I to suffer my eternity tormented by phantoms of being?
我就该承受着这被鬼魅折磨的无尽之生吗?
Is there no hope for one dying, pleading soul?
难道一个临死前 真挚乞求原谅的灵魂 一点希望也没有吗
Of so, then I shall not suffer alone
既然如此,那么我将不再独自承受痛苦
[Benevolence: ] 仁爱:
Thou must find thy soul and release thy hatred
你必须找到你的灵魂 并且解除你的憎恨
Within thyself may thou find the dreams to change thy fate
在你的内心中 你也许能发现改变你命运的梦
Only then may these ivory gates open for thee
只有那时,这象牙之门才会向你打开
[Deceit: ] 德赛特:
Listen not to the lies of those whom hath condemned thee
不要听那些使你被宣告有罪的谎言
Art thou to trust whom hath taken that which was thine
难道你要信任那夺走你一切的人吗
Seek not love, but hatred and vengeance
没有了爱,你还有恨意和复仇
Then only my thee find ease for the severed heart
只有那样,你才能从冷酷的心中得到安逸
- 专辑:Love Poems for Dying Children, Act 2
- 歌手:Autumn Tears
- 歌曲:Garden of Crystalline Dreams Act L