If a picture paints a thousand words,倘若画能表达千言万语
then why can't I paint you? 为什么我画不出你?
The words will never show the you I've come to know.千言万语 也表达不出我了解的你
if a face could launch a thousand ships,如果我能登上千万条船远航
then where am I to go? 那么我将去往何处?
There's no one home but you, 除了你,我别无归属
You're all that's left me to.你就是我仅有的一切
And when my love for life is running dry,当我对生活的热情燃尽
you come and pour yourself on me.你来到将自己融进我的世界
If a man could be two places at one time,如果一个人能分身两地
I'd be with you.我也只愿和你依偎
Tommorrow and today, 一个在今时,一个在将来
beside you all the way. 都要与你厮守
If the world should stop revolving 倘若世界停止了转动
spinning slowly down to die, 等待着毁灭
I'd spend the end with you. 我将与你共度末日
And when the world was through,当一切都成了灰烬
Then one by one the stars would all go out,星辰一颗颗地陨落
then you and I would simply fly away 我们将一起远走高飞
- 专辑:Gift of Love
- 歌手:Sissel
- 歌曲:If